Think of the elements you need to prepare for your Masterpiece:
- A network of >20 people including an expert mentor;
- Artifacts (text, pictures, videos, animation, music, [?]) that tell the story and the "making of" story;
- Resources and vocabulary that establish you as a person who knows what s/he's talking about;
- The sort of passion, caring, and integrity that you can't fake.
Over break I will post suggestions and samples of your work. By Monday, April 28, you should be able to show us a 3-5 minute preview of your Masterpiece.
1. Tonight please post FIVE STEPS, in which you explain five steps you will take over break so that you can show us something when we reconvene.
2. Enjoy your vacation! :)