JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel; "You Talk Too Much" by Run D.M.C.; "Words I Never Said" by Lupe Fiasco]
Talking is supposed to be good for us, so why don't we want to talk about those things that other people think we should talk about? And why won't they stop bugging us about it? What have you left unsaid because you felt like you couldn't say it out loud?
2. Constructing Vocabulary #7
3. Value of Life: Steve Jobs v. Hamlet (UPDATE/TO BE OR NOT TO BE DELAY)
3. Describing the value of a life without sounding like a Hallmark greeting card
1. Value your life in a blog post entitled MY VALUE (POSTPONED)
2. Promote your candidates for Vocabulary #7 in a comment to this post
3. Reminder: Literature Analysis #2 due this Friday (October 4)