Thursday, February 20, 2014

february 20

JOURNAL TOPIC:

Winston Churchill once said, "Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught."  To what extent is this true for you?  Please explain your answer.

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Blogs: Peer Review
  • Determine "best of show" by table--rank every Member Blog in your class period from top to bottom based on yesterday's criteria (no one sent in pics of the board, so you'll have to rely on your notes/classmates for the list);
  • Ask someone to stand at the front, ask each table for results based on yesterday's criteria, and compare lists to identify the Top 5;
  • Please leave the group lists and the class's Top 5 on my desk.

HW:
1. Resource/vocab
2. List five topics or prompts that you think would make a good topic for your first "masterpiece" essay this weekend.
3. Reminder: Literature Analysis #2 due Friday, Feb 28

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to comment with the five topics/prompts for my masterpiece essay so I will be commenting them here.... Topic 1.) Fashion Photography 2.) Photography as a career 3.) Photography History 4.) My future 5.)Turning my idea into a reality.

    ReplyDelete