Today is February 4. Charles Lindbergh's birthday (and my childhood friend Adam's), and probably the anniversary of a bunch of other stuff. Why do we attach importance to dates? Why not celebrate Valentine's Day or any other observation of love & kindness today? Why does the Super Bowl have to be on a Sunday? Is this indicative of ritual and routine, culture/belonging, or does it matter?
2. Welcome to the launchpad
1. Draft your LAUNCH: [YOUR TITLE HERE]
- What am I passionate about? What do I want to do?
- How can I use the tools from last semester (and the Internet in general)?
- What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June?
- What will impress/convince others (both in my life and in my field)?
- How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality?
- Who will be the peers, public, and experts in my personal learning network?