Tomorrow morning you wake up to discover that you are utterly alone. (This is a familiar premise that narratives from "Twilight Zone" to "28 Days Later" have used.) There are no neighbors, relatives, passersby, zombies-- absolutely no one. What will you have to learn to survive? How will you determine the value of what you learn without someone saying "good job" or giving you a grade? Assume nothing and take nothing for granted: explain your next moves in detail.
2. MGOTM: "Team [Your Name Here]"
- Get to know everyone in the room and discover what they're working on.
- Find ways to share content, experiences, contacts, and skills.
- Identify five people as your "go to" support system (Note: you will eventually include Members in all 608 classes, but start with people in your class today)-- this will become the core of your peer network. Besides providing immediate help and reinforcement, it will give you a foundation to work with as you expand.
- Consider what/who else you need in your network
- Take notes on it all so you can do the HW easily (or simply write your notes on a device and upload in a post to your course blog)
2. In a post entitled MY TEAM, publish your thoughts from class today.
3. Literature Analysis #2 due this Friday, 2.28