JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "We Run This" by Missy Elliot; "Upside Down" by Jack Johnson]
Everything you know about school is being reversed in this course. The student is at the top of the organizational chart; the teacher, the community, and the tools of the Information Age all work for you now. As the CEO of your personal learning organization, you recognize that power brings responsibility-- most importantly, the responsibility to evaluate your performance and set a course that leads to success. So, today's journal topic is this: how are you doing on your masterpiece so far and where do you see it heading? Are you satisfied with the work you've done so far? Do you see opportunities we haven't discussed?
2. Evaluations and essay topics
1. Continue finding resources (one per day)
2. Study this week's vocabulary for quiz on Monday (2.24)
3. Post MASTERPIECE ESSAY #1
4. Reminder: Literature Analysis #2 due next Friday (2.28)