- Passion. What do want to learn badly enough that I'm willing to fully commit myself?
- Prior Learning. How can I use the tools/processes from Fall semester for the purpose?
- Envisioned Future. What will I need to do in order to ensure that June brings a sense of triumphant fulfillment and not regret?
- Audience. What will impress and convince others that I am a thinker who shows critical thinking skills and creativity in finding, analyzing, evaluating, organizing, and communicating valuable information?
- Implementation. What steps can I take to move beyond 'what if' and bring my idea/s into reality?
- Network. Who are the peers, publics, and experts I need in my personal learning network and/or audience?
1. Today's journal topic: please reflect on your answers today, the thought processes behind them (which questions were easier/harder, e.g.) and add anything that occurs to you after the fact.
2. Reminder: vocab due by COB Friday