JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince & The Revolution; "Crazy" by Patsy Cline; "Crazy Dream" by Los Lonely Boys]
On your way home, the neighborhood dog starts talking to you. He won't talk in front of anyone else, and he won't let you record him. No one else will ever see this but you. Are you crazy? Support your perspective with at least two reasons.
1. Journal/literature analysis sign-up
2. Résumés: discuss and collect (if ready)
3. Vocabulary #1 and quiz review
4. Obesity texts: roundtable reporting, analysis, and selection
1. Study vocabulary and quiz elements
2. [UPDATE: Sorry for any confusion. We didn't get far enough to choose one. Please peruse the Member Blogs and find a favorite to suggest in class tomorrow. -Ed.] Write a one-paragraph synopsis of the obesity text the class selects along with your active reading notes and post to your course blog (title: TEXT ANALYSIS #1)