Here are the instructions for building your blog:
- Go to blogger.com and create a blog
- The URL for your blog should be [first initial][last name][rhs14exposcomp].blogspot.com
- The title of your blog should be "[first name] [last name]'s Expository Composition Blog"
- You can choose your own layout and template design features. Feel free to change these as the course begins and you learn more about how to organize and curate information on this platform
- Once your blog is set up, please email the URL to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can add your blog to the Member Blogs page on the main course blog.
- Francisco Ayala has already done a terrific job of setting up his blog, which you can see HERE.
Once you've set up your blog write an introduction that you can put somewhere on your homepage. This should tell readers a little about you and what your blog will be about. You can draw on some of the thinking I've asked you to do already, such as:
- your reason(s) for taking this course;
- what you're excited about and what makes you nervous;
- your goal(s) for this course and beyond;
- how you expect your knowledge and thinking to be improved by creating this blog and getting feedback from readers.