In 10 years how will you remember today? If you find that difficult to imagine, what can you do to make today more memorable?
2. Interview at least three people about their masterpiece. Ask them:
- What are you working on?
- What is the significance of this project in your life/career?
- How do you see this work helping you in life outside of school?
- Has anything surprised you in your work?
- What do you need to successfully complete your project and present it?
- What have you learned that's worth teaching someone else?
1. Please report your findings in a post entitled MASTERPIECE INTERVIEWS